Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Cool Things Vol.1: Ryan Gosling 'Hey Girl' Journal



Inspired by Martha Stewart's 'Good Things,' I bring you, 'Cool Things.' I was gifted this journal for my birthday last year, but only started using it recently #whatwaswrongwithme.

Why this journal is awesome and super cool:

  • Ryan Gosling's big, beautiful face graces the cover 
  • he gives me a pep-talk every two pages
  • you and your friends can write in some of his speech bubbles 



#plaidforlife - Kelsey knows me all too well

Shout out to ma gurl kesleydo who gifted me this super cool journal! Visit her #supercool blog!!




xxmindy

5 comments:

  1. I Really want this journal! xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the props xoK

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this is awesome!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is just so freakin' awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete