Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Summer Essentials: Keihl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 & Midnight Recovery Eye


Keihl's has become my definite go-to brand in terms of skin care. The straightforwardness and simplicity of its products and the abundance of free samples just appeals to me. To avoid turning into a lobster this summer, I picked up the Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 (125 ml, $45CDN). The formula is lightweight, very moisturizing, and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I'm digging it.

The Midnight Recovery Eye (15ml, $40 CDN) is actually a repurchase and probably one of the most effective products I have ever used. Since I have relatively deep set eyes, I didn't think there would be anything on the market that would be effective in reducing them. How wrong I was. Pardon my french but this sh*t cray. I literally did a double take in the mirror after not using it for a couple months. It is so effective--especially if you manage to get enough shut-eye. If you suffer from dark under eye circles I cannot recommend this product enough.


Hope it's sunny wherever you are!!




xxmindy

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I love the idea of a lightweight SPF like this one- thanks for the reviews! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jen! I'm really loving the SPF!!

      Delete