Sunday, 25 May 2014

Currently coveting: Summer Edition

Currently coveting: Summer Edition

Currently coveting: Summer Edition by curlsandmindy 


With a formula that claims to be flake-free as well as infused with a growth serum, Eyeko's Brow Gel is something I need to get my hands on. The gel has a slight brown tint, which couldn't hurt, and the wand is super cute relatively smaller, which I'm assuming will help with precision.

Lush's 'Grass' shower gel intrigues me mainly because when I came back home from a year abroad in Japan, the smell of freshly cut grass set off my senses. For me, nothing says 'summer' than the smell of freshly cut grass and razor burn.  

I love creamy pinks and purple nails for summer, and Jin Soon's nail polish in 'French Lilac' looks oh-so-lovely. I've never heard of this brand until very recently, but I would love to give it a go. The packaging is right up my alley, as well.

I've been meaning to try Shiseido's Ultimate Sun Protection + Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face/Body forever. Even Miranda Kerr uses it (as posted on her Instagram)! They claim the formula is non-greasy, perspiration-proof AND sand-proof...wait, is that a thing?

I don't have toner in my skin routine because in all honesty I don't feel that they are very necessary, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong by Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner. It looks and sounds super refreshing so I wouldn't mind adding this extra step to my skincare routine.

What products are you coveting this summer??




xxmindy

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Anika! x

      Delete
  2. The nail colour looks beautiful- I'm loving lilac for nails! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kno rite?! Thanks for stopping by, Nikki :)

      Delete
  3. I've been watching to try out Lush's Grass for forever now but they're always sold out when I go to pick one up. The scent sounds heavenly to me to! Especially living in the city it's something I miss a lot. Lovely post :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanna try brow gel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that nail colour brand before but what a gorgeous shade! I agree, the toner sounds so refreshing...perfect for summer! I want to add some REN products to my summer rountine x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! Grass is my favourite summertime shower gel! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete