Friday, 12 July 2013

Gifted: Kiehl's and NYX

I received a package from a special man-friend yesterday and I thought I would share with you all! I've been wanting anything Kiehl's since forever, but I was happy that my first Kiehl's product was an eye cream. I have relatively deep-set eyes so under eye circles are practically unavoidable. The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye cream (approx. $30 USD) was recommended and promises 'fresher, younger looking eyes by morning.' I also received a NYX soft matte lip cream (approx. $8 USD) in the colour Amsterdam. It's quite a pinky-red and I can't wait to wear it out!! thanks bf!!







xx mindy

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift! I've heard such great things about that eye cream and the NYX lip colour looks gorgeous :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the color of that lippy! Never tried any Kiehls - Might have to start with the eye cream.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiehl's has really Great Produkte. And i got a Sample from Midnight recovering cream. I should try it.

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade, I really need to try the nyx lip cremes :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try any of the Kieh's products but that NYX kip colour is my fave!

    ReplyDelete