Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Recent Happenings

Spring is here and I am ecstatic. To celebrate I thought I would get a little more personal with this post via random photos.


I won this Rilakkuma mug at an arcade. I probably spent more than it was actually worth, but as they say, 'the adventure is in the journey.' How cute is this thing?!


I have fallen in love again with one of my favourite lipsticks, 'Kittenish' by MAC. Unfortunately, it is a limited edition but I'm sure it will pop up in a future collection-- it has to!! I'm wearing it with MAC's lip pencil in 'plum.'


This is a stamp that my Japanese professor put on my kanji (Chinese characters) test. It's basically Pikachu telling me to quit being so incompetent and to 'try a little harder.'





xx mindy

9 comments:

  1. Aww, I love posts like this! MAC Kittenish looks so pretty and you and that Pikachu stamp is great! Haha, so funny that something so adorable is telling you you didn't do so well ;)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Pikachu - What a cute way to give you less than great news!

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mindy. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want this mug and lol at the stamp!
    x
    http://revolvingstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces!! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mug!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girl :) I think you have such great eyes!
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! you have a great blog!
    what do you think following eachother? just let me know :)
    xoxo

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete