Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Tokyo DisneySea

In Japan there are not one, but TWO Disney theme parks; Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. I prefer Tokyo DisneySea because it is said to be targeted more towards a "mature" crowd. This basically translates to a whole lotta couples, Japanese school girls, and less families with younger children. Needless to say, everything was disgustingly cute and I got so overwhelmed with nostalgia and wanting to be a kid again that I nearly cried on numerous occasions.

Inside the Disney Rail - Tokyo Disney
Marching Band - Tokyo DisneySea


Lost River Delta - Tokyo DisneySea


Arabian Coast - Tokyo DisneySea
Mermaid Lagoon - Tokyo DisneySea


American Waterfront - Tokyo DisneySea

Port Discovery - Tokyo DisneySea
Mediterranean Harbour - Tokyo DisneySea



The Tower of Terror - Tokyo DisneySea

Toy Story Mania - Tokyo DisneySea


1-Day Pass Disney Rail Tickets: Valentine's Day-Themed - Tokyo DisneySea
Duffy: The Disney Bear - Tokyo DisneySea

The closing performance changed my life. Not even an exaggeration. Classic Disney moments were projected on water with the corresponding music while live characters where circulating on boats, dancing and waving. So impressive! so touching! so perfect!!! watch it, here!!!!!

If you ever get the chance to go to Japan, you definitely need to put DisneySea on your 'to-do' list! As for the attractions, I recommend the following: Indiana Jones Adventure, Mermaid Lagoon Theatre, StormRider, Journey to the Center of the Earth. For a full list of attractions, shows, shops, etc. click here!

I cannot stress learning FASTPASS etiquette enough! Getting a FASTPASS ticket for certain attractions can save you up to two hours of standing in line! for more details, here's a link! I also recommend keeping track of time, especially thirty to forty-five minutes before the park closes because you will want NEED a good view of the Mediterranean harbour, where they perform the final show. Trust me




xx mindy

12 comments:

  1. Aww, this looks like such a fun trip! I've been to Disney World in Florida a few times, but not since I was 13, so I'd definitely love to re-visit those parks. Love your Donald Duck hat! ;)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Disney land! I think the Japanese sea one looks quite fun - what a colorful funland :-)

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED TO GO NOW :O looks amazing and your phtos are beaut x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. O I miss Disney sooo much!
    Love,
    Amélie
    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been nominated by me for an award,here is the link to what you have to do!

    http://jessiesstyleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-leibster-award-other-bloggers-tagged.html

    have fun! :)

    Jessie

    www.jessiesstyleblog.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! i've never been in Disneyland but your photos show me how great is it! lovely post! i will definately follow you! follow back?

    xoxoxo

    http://eleanaspictures.blogspot.gr/

















    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks fun!! wish i could go there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB ! ADORABLE POST ! I REALLY LOVE THE PICS!!IT'S AMAZING!
    DO U WANT TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tokyo is sooo amazing OMG! shall we follow let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your photos look amazing! I wanna go here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are sooo beautiful..♥
    Blog: AIMEROSE BLOG
    Instagram @aimerose
    xx

    ReplyDelete