Saturday, 16 February 2013

OOTD: Ueno Park, Tokyo





Tokyo is fabulous~ such an amazing city. The shopping is amazing, but of course that goes without saying :) 


black beanie: asos (link)
flannel shirt: uniqlo
trousers: american apparel easy jeans - size: S, colour: indigo (link)
shoes: purple converse
jacket: purchased in Tokyo
bag: vintage - purchased in Tokyo
watch: casio - purchased on amazon but the same model is sold at american apparel (link)
nails: L'oreal - 540 'jet set to paris'




xx mindy

5 comments:

  1. absolutely love this outfit! casual yet cool!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfit! Love the plaid and the sneakers are great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear ,
    I loved your blog and I'm following you. If you would like to mine :

    www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com

    Also my facebook page and bloglovin :

    www.facebook.com/dilarakoselerblog

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3927006/dilara-koseler

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! I have been meaning to get a basic black toque like that. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blue nails are really cool, great shade! Like a bubblegum blue ;) So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just posted up my Day 1 outfit for London Fashion Week featuring G.V.G.V.'s runway baby blue fox fur stole, do tell what you think on the provoking piece and l hope it entertains ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/baby-blues.html

    ReplyDelete