Friday, 22 February 2013

OOTD: Shibuya, Tokyo + Bershka Sunglasses


Decided to go a bit buck-wild today and left my hair au naturale-- plus a quick blow-dry. I was very excited to pick up these round, metallic framed sunglasses from Bershka in Shibuya, Tokyo! I've been eyeing an almost identical style, the Rayban 3447's (link!), forever but they are most definitely out of my price range at the moment :/ what else is new? These frames will make a good budget-friendly substitute at approx $15 USD :)



Vintage Camo Jacket: Urban Outfitters (Link)
Gray Hoodie: Second-hand
Gray Sweatshirt: H&M
Trousers: American Apparel (Link)
Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: Bershka (Link)




xx mindy

5 comments:

  1. Your hair! So big I love it, and your glasses too are too cool, thanks for sharing the glasses link! They're really awesome
    And great laid back outfit this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think your hair looks great! Love the volume. The sunglasses are killer too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog you have! I blog about skincare. I am following you now,hopefully you'd like to follow back :)

    lovebareskin.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! I wish I could get that volume in my hair. The camo jacket is really cool too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete