Saturday, 2 February 2013

Current Beauty Covets

current beauty covets

current beauty covets by curlsandmindy 


The Clarins Ever Matte Mineral Powder may have to be my next purchase! I'm practically out of my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, and I'm looking to try something new. Not only is it matte, which I love, but it is supposed to have an amazingly smooth finish. That and the packaging is gold; excellent.

I love me a good winged eyeliner, but all I have at the moment is gel. Applying a gel liner can sometimes be a bother because if you're having an off day (which happens often for some of us...), the product can start drying on the brush, making the application a bit more troublesome. The Stila stay all day looks promising and very pigmented. I heard Milani carries a really good eyeliner, as well, but I'll have to wait until later this summer when I'm back in North America.

I'm running low on my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, so I've been eyeing the Laura Mercier foundation primer to replenish. I'm a huge skincare buff (probably more than makeup) so anything by laura mercier just makes sense to me. Also, this "radiance" business sounds appealing.



xx mindy



3 comments:

  1. Love the post! I really want to try the Laura mercier tinted moisturiser and makeup primer. Check out my blog too. fashionabledisaster.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! That Clarins powder sounds incredible!

    Really enjoying your blog- I'm your newest follower :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i jus bought the stila all day eyeliner. love it to bits (:
    new follower here. follow back? (;

    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete