Friday, 9 November 2012

Uniqlo Flannel Top in Red and Black

Uniqlo Flannel Top
This is my second flannel shirt I've purchased from Uniqlo (you can see the first, here!). I knew I was going to get a lot of wear out of my first purchase, but I eventually found myself longing for more--more variety...more colour. 

Originally, I wanted to stay away from red because I already have very pink skin and mild redness on my face but I found that I needed more colour contrast in my wardrobe. This flannel top in red and black was the only colour that was able to console this material longing.


The colour contrast of the red and black is very muted, so it's quite flattering. The colour works well with my skin-tone because it's an almost distressed, washed out red and blackish-gray, making it very easy on the eyes and complimentary against the skin.


These flannel tops are just so easy to wear, I just can't get enough of them! Spaz!




xx mindy

14 comments:

  1. i have seen a few Uniqlo shirts like this. Thy seem to have really nicc range(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost ridiculous how many different colour-combos they come in! xx

      Delete
  2. i love flannel shirts, can be casual and also can be smart :)
    you've gained a new follower!

    http://immisarah.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, Immi! xx :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love it so much <3 visited your blog and I love your style. Following :) xx

      Delete
  4. Nice post, do you want to follow each other ? just let me know :)
    Heels on Gasoline Blog Keep coming to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your blog hun, seriously! Keep up the great work over here.
    Come by and let's follow each other! Would love to stay in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! let's follow each other :) xx

      Delete
  6. Nice shirt! I think Uniqulo might be coming to my city soon! Should be exciting.

    Follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain
    mydope.net ✝

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mean to be rude but i hate the shirt! everything about it, the colour, the design, everything! I know everyone has his or her own taste so maybe you all like it but i don't! Hope you are not mad and if you like it, that is you and you is what makes you unique!
    missversatality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with you! I love these flanel-shirts. They're so soft, comfortable and all in all just great! Love the one you have!
    Very nice blog by the way! Hope you had a lovely Chrismas!

    xx Jana

    http://janapaper.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete