Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Bioderma Créaline H₂O Makeup Remover

Bioderma Créaline H₂O
I was shopping in Kyoto, Japan, recently specifically for an eye-makeup remover when I stumbled upon Bioderma's Créaline H₂O formula. I had first heard about it from Youtube beauty guru Lisa Eldridge and I knew it's availability was limited in North America, so you could imagine my surprise when came across it. Considering it was destiny, I bought the 500ml bottle for roughly $23 USD.

Bioderma Créaline H₂O
While I have tried out a fair share of makeup removers in the past they usually left a greasy residue (that left my eyes irritated) or transfered my makeup as opposed to removing it.  The formula is scent-free, with a consistency almost identical to water. Needless to say, I was very skeptical...I didn't was to spend over $20 on a bottle of water disappointment, especially after Bioderma has received so much hype.

But I digress. I was shocked at how well it removed my eye makeup in one swipe. The makeup was literally lifted off my eye and after a second cotton pad my eye was completely makeup free; no transferred mascara or eye liner, no panda eyes hello freedom!! It also doesn't leave a questionable residue on my skin or irritate my eyes.

I definitely think Bioderma is worth investing in. It may be pricey but considering how effective it is, it just makes sense to spend the extra money. It saves me a lot of time in the evening and saves my skin, especially my eyes, a lot of unnecessary tampering. I highly recommend it!



xx mindy

7 comments:

  1. I recently visited the states and found that sephora's own brand was pretty good! There eye makeup remover is amazing!

    fab blog, xxx

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kristy xx

      Delete
  2. love your style! Now following your blog :)
    hope you can check mine out too!

    xx,
    NV

    www.theblogture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems really awesome that it works so well. I usually stick to Cetaphil and a cotton square. Checkout my blog if you get a chance, I just posted today about an amazing new Instagram account for Target! Follow if you like. :)

    Jennifer

    apopofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try that one too ! :)

    Nice post ! Love your blog ;)

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about this product and could not decide if I should buy it but it looks pretty cool so maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for the information. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try this so much! I hear it's coming to UK drugstore Boots soon, so I can't wait!

    The January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete