Thursday, 25 October 2012

Stella Eau de Parfum by Stella McCartney

Stella by Stella McCartney
I am not exaggerating when I say that I've been coveting this perfume for a little over two years. What first intrigued me was the bottle; it was simple, it was ombre, it was purple. But what really piqued my interest was the rose fragrance.


Initially I thought the rose would be a bit over-powering, but when it comes in contact with the skin the amber notes balance it beautifully, creating a very unique yet classic fragrance indeed. I really do believe that this perfume is everything feminine; it's mysterious, it's sensual, it's sophisticated.


Stella can easily be worn day and night and it has exceptional staying power. What I really love about this perfume is the way I feel when I wear it; very mature and quite lady-like...with a dash of mysterious excellent. It is quite pricey, as the 50ml bottle cost me $85 dollars, but believe me when I say it is worth every penny. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to say that Stella is my new signature scent.

Let me know what your signature scent is! that and I hope you're enjoying the cooler weather!



xx mindy



17 comments:

  1. Love the packaging! Would love to give it a smell!! I just adore the DKNY be delicious!! And I love how it's getting all cold and such wooly jumpers and hates are my fave! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go, Sophie! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Love the appearance of the perfume, looks chic :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    www.Crystallized-Elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this perfume so bad!
    I love your blog,new follower here x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following megan! this perfume is definitely worth investing in, IMO!!

      Delete
  4. I could almost smell it by your description!!

    New follower here!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, Misty! xx

      Delete
  5. I like this perfume. I was thinking of getting it before.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm love this! also, love the minimalism of your blog. it's so crisp and clean. following you via GFC xx

    Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow carly! xx I just like to keep things simple :P xx

      Delete
  7. That bottle looks so glam and luxe...I love it!

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll give it a look!! xx

      Delete
  9. Hello cute blog,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award!!
    Please check out my blog for what you have to do :)
    Many Thanks Han

    www.countrybumpkinlover.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain


    mydope.net ✝

    ReplyDelete