Thursday, 18 October 2012

MAC Blush in Breezy

MAC Breezy
Breezy was my first ever blush from MAC. I told the lady at the counter that I was looking for a classic, natural flushed-pink colour and breezy is what she recommended. It is a sheertone shimmer blush and the colour is described as a 'plum with pearl' on MAC's website where you can visit here!



This blush looks amazing on fair skin, if of course applied with a light hand, and I'm sure it would look lovely on darker skin tones as well. Surprisingly, it looks stunning when paired with a red lipstick that has a fair amount of blue undertones.

MAC Breezy swatch
Breezy is a beautiful colour for fall that will give you a nice 'natural' flushed-pink I-spend-a-lot-of-time-outside look! I feel that the plum-red colour gives off a very mature vibe that is perfect for the colder months ahead. Next time you stop at MAC counter definitely give it a gander. It is an underrated blush but it definitely has a lot to offer!



xx mindy

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, Amy! it is indeed a lovely colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one similar but kiko is the brand. I love this color!

    Do u want to follow each others? Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alessia thanks for stopping by! I'll follow after you follow xx

      Delete
  3. Nice items!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprisingly I have never tried any MAC blushes, and this colour is right up my alley! This may be my first purchase!


    http://www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Ire! definitely give it a go xx

      Delete
  6. That's such a pretty shade and I think it's a shade that I would enjoy. I haven't bought a Mac blush in ages, maybe it's right about time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks like a lovely shade.
    going to have to try it.

    would you like to follow each other?

    xo
    arleene

    arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete