Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Urban Outfitters Vintage Camo Army Jacket

My obsession for coats/jackets is undeniable. I just love how a nice jacket can pull a look together. Granted, it can be translated as being a bit lazy but hey it's all about personal expression right?!

I came across this lovely camo jacket while watching Barbara (alias: ThePersianbabe) rave about it on her youtube channel. You can watch her use it in an OOTD video here!

Unfortunately, it is only available on the UK website but luckily for me a friend of mine was in London this past summer who was able to pick it up for me.





The camo print gives off a very casual, yet stylish vibe so you can wear it with almost anything; a skirt, shorts, skater dress, black trousers, birthday suit, skinny jeans etc.! It would also look great layered with a cardigan or a sweater for the colder months ahead. M/L is a pretty loose, dare I say chunky, fit so definitely go a size down if you're looking for something more fitted.

Alas, it is a deadstock item so if you're looking for a one of a kind, true vintage jacket this may be up your alley!

Vintage Surplus Camo F2 Army Jacket: Urban Outfitters (UK)



xx mindy


18 comments:

  1. i loooove this camo so much! They are everywhere at the moment and i've had my eye on this one in particular for so long, i may have to invest in one? oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may have to pick on up! you can easily wear it all year round!! xx

      Delete
  2. absolutely love this jacket! I wonder if they have it in the US? xx

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's sold on the US website...your best bet would have to be the UK site and see if they ship internationally?? thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  3. Really love this look :)

    Saw a girl wearing one over a pretty lace dress and it looked ace :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That combo sounds fab! looking forward to wearing it this fall :) I checked out your blog and I'm following now...follow each other? :) xx

      Delete
  4. You have a great blog ! I am following you now via GFC. Maybe you could check out my blog as well and let me know what you think :-)

    xoxo Pakize

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow, keke! I checked out your blog, it's fab :) now following :)

      Delete
  5. I am loving my military Jacket also but I got mine from Forever 21, It is so great for fall or like you said something casual.

    Follow for a Follow possibly.
    whataworldofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow :) your blog is cute! looking forward to more posts xx

      Delete
  6. great post, check out my blog to win free JBRAND jeans!

    www.adventuresinherstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS JACKET! Just happened to come across your page just after I posted my Look of the Day on Military Green.. you know what they say, Great minds think alike! ;)
    Such a cute blog too, I'd love to follow each other
    XO
    Angela
    www.fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by, Angela! let's follow each other :) xx

      Delete
  8. great jacket... & nice blog... wanna follow each other ... chk my latest post lemme know wot u think...http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/2012/09/think-pink-out-of-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugggh so jealous! i've been wanting an army jacket forever! but i have yet to find a perfect one. i found one in topshop but it's still meehh to me. maybe i'll check out urban outfitters :) thanks

    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice jacket:)
    Im following you and I hope you can follow me back.;)

    Patricia.

    http://morning-days-with-pat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete