Sunday, 30 September 2012

Uniqlo Flannel Shirt


 For those of you who have never heard of Uniqlo, it is a Japanese casual wear retailer specializing in, you guessed it, casual wear! I love Uniqlo because it's a great for everyday basics and moderate trends. You can have a gander yourself, here!

I was browsing the store and ended up in the mens section, where I found this lovely flannel shirt! I've seen a similar shirt from Monki trending online, and ever since I saw Barbara (thepersianbabe) and Essie (essiebutton) sporting them I've been keeping my eyes peeled for something similar since Monki doesn't ship to North America. 


I bought this in a size M because my style tends to be very androgynous. It's a nice loose fit, so it can be worn as an oversized button-up or something to throw on over an outfit. The fabric is also a very thick and dense cotton so it offers some warmth, as well. 


In the pictures it comes out as very purple, but it's actually a nice deep blue and green. I was debating whether I should get it in the red and black, but I decided against it feeling it would make me look too lumberjack with my pale skin and reddish-brown hair, if ya know what I'm saying.




xx mindy


17 comments:

  1. i love uniqlo, they have really nice quality basic items that i need :) great purchase!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, An-An! xx

      Delete
  2. So nice!
    What about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the brand but I like your purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll get the chance to shop there, one day! thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this shirt!
    The colors are so nice!

    I also really like your blog and I'm a new follower now! I would be so so happy if you would stop by my blog as well - i started to write in English and I'm updating my old post as well so everyone can understand them :)

    xoxo
    Alenija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alenija, I checked out your blog and it's very cute! :) following now :)

      Delete
  5. Great shirt! Too bad we dont have Uniqlo here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's too bad :( thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hi! I'm following you and I also nominated you for the Libster award!
    mysbaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, just my cup of tea. Love your blog by the way x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this shirt! looks really warm too!

    take a peek at my new blog if you like. x
    http://clarascorner88.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete