Friday, 21 September 2012

My Current Beauty Covets

my current beauty covets


I'm assuming that most of you are familiar with makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. I was watching her latest video on youtube and she had guest makeup artist Charlotte Tillbury create a beautiful look using Tom Ford's Shade and Illuminate. The consistency was so creamy and the model looked amazing after it was beautifully applied. You can watch the video here!

I first saw laura mercier's Metallic Creme Eye Colour used in a tutorial by the Pixiwoo sisters on youtube.  It just gives the eye such beautiful colour and depth with such little effort--this definitely appeals to me!

I have relatively deep-set eyes, so naturally I have quite dark under-eye circles. To be honest I'm quite wary about using under-eye concealer because everything I've used before ended up looking very dry and cake-y. I've heard nothing but good things about Bobbi Brown's Concealer Kit so maybe I'll give it a go in the near future.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an under-eye concealer/illuminator??



xx mindy

2 comments:

  1. Great review right here!! I just followed :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by astrid! looking forward to your posts xx

    ReplyDelete