Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Getting Cheeky: Nars Laguna Bronzer and Douceur Blush


I've finally committed and bought Nars' Laguna bronzer. I'm a bit late in hopping the bandwagon,  but I blame that on my frugal self. I would rather go through what I already have before buying more products unless it's complete crap.


Nars Laguna Bronzer

I love it because it compliments my fair and slightly olive skin tone while not leaving any shimmer. Instead, it gives me a warm natural glow which I will definitely need in the colder months ahead.


Nars Douceur Blush

The blush in Douceur was an impulse buy. I would describe it as a dusty rose/mauve colour, and it's gorgeous! I find that blushes with purple tones compliment fair skin quite nicely, so I hope to get a lot of use out of it! I also must add that the texture of Nars blushes are something else. Let's just say that, 'I get it' now.


xx mindy

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying them! thanks for stopping by Avy xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Alina! I couldn't agree more :) thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  3. Hey Mindy! I love Laguna too! It's the perfect mix of gold & brown for my skin. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog...I wanted to come check your blog out too. Your photo quality is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly!! I take the photo's with my ipad! it's not very compact but it does the trick! xx

      Delete