Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Fall Monochromatics

Fall Monochromatics



Ok, so my current polyvore obsession may be getting a bit excessive...along with my obsession for black.  I honestly have nothing to say in my defense, but I will say that black is as timeless as it is easy.

Midi skirts are oh so appropriate for the cooler months ahead, and when paired with a matching turtleneck not only do you have protection from the cold but also a sleek silhouette. Wearing chelsea boots with a pair of black socks give off a cozy, casual vibe.

What is nice about this ensemble is that it can be easily dressed up. You can substitute the boots for a classy pair of pumps and add a chain-linked gold necklace along with a clutch. All in all there are a lot of ways to wear this outfit.

I'm hoping to pick up a similar midi skirt, if not the exact one that is pictured above, in the near future. It is one item that is surely on trend this fall, and I want need it.


xx mindy

4 comments:

  1. So in love with the jacket!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Adele! will be tuning in to your updates xx

      Delete
  2. Fab wish list love everything here! Can't go wrong with a bit of khaki x

    Take a peak at my blog if you have a sec!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lauren! took a look at your blog and I love it! we have a similar style, so needles to say I'm following! xx

      Delete